No, and it is generally not necessary as we achieve very high indel rates that reduces the number of clones that we need to pick - which means we get your clones to you faster.
Articles in this section
- What are Knockout Cell Clones?
- What do I get with an order of KO Cell Clones?
- How do you select for the edited cells?
- Do I need to design guide RNA or target sequences?
- Do you guarantee the KO Cell Clones?
- Can you knockout non-coding genes?
- How do you edit the cells?
- Do you use antibiotic selection?