Yes! We can deliver both homozygous and heterozygous clones. Additional clones can be purchased for a small fee, please let us know during the consultative phase of the project.
Articles in this section
- What are Advanced Cell Projects?
- What kind of genetic modifications can you perform?
- What types of cells can you edit?
- What do I receive as part of an Advanced Cell Project?
- Can you deliver heterozygous clones?
- What are the levels of homologous recombination/knock-in efficiencies that you can achieve?
- Do I need to design the guide RNAs or donor templates?
- What is your turnaround time?
- I have already attempted to generate this modification and failed. Why would you succeed?
- What if I do not know if my cell line is capable of single cell expansion?