No, and it is generally not necessary as we achieve very high indel rates that minimizes the number of clones you need to pick and the potential of a functional outcome.
Articles in this section
- What is a Knockout Cell Pool?
- I can do the experiment myself. Why should I buy this?
- What do I get with this order of KO Cell Pools?
- What is a pool of KO cells?
- How do you select for the edited population?
- Do I need to design the guide RNA or target sequences?
- Is there any minimum or guaranteed editing efficiency for these cell pools?
- What are the conditions on the guarantee?
- Can you knockout non-coding genes?
- How do I get my cells to you?