We are experts at genome engineering and regularly achieve extremely high editing rates, both utilizing NHEJ (knockout) and HDR (knockin) mediated repair in difficult to edit cell types. Combined with our best-in-class reagents and automated pipeline, we can often achieve success where many others have failed.
Articles in this section
- What are Advanced Cell Projects?
- What kind of genetic modifications can you perform?
- What types of cells can you edit?
- What do I receive as part of an Advanced Cell Project?
- Can you deliver heterozygous clones?
- What are the levels of homologous recombination/knock-in efficiencies that you can achieve?
- Do I need to design the guide RNAs or donor templates?
- What is your turnaround time?
- I have already attempted to generate this modification and failed. Why would you succeed?
- What if I do not know if my cell line is capable of single cell expansion?