We recommend the use of standard cell culture conditions as recommended by the ATCC website for each cell line, including the media used for their culture. No antibiotic selection was performed in the generation of these cell pools, so you do not need to use any selection antibiotics in your media. We recommend testing the cell pools for editing efficiency (using the primers which we provide sequences for in your report) or phenotypically for gene knockout as soon as you receive the cells or right before you run each experiment so that you know your percentage of edited cells in association with the results.
Articles in this section
- What is a Knockout Cell Pool?
- I can do the experiment myself. Why should I buy this?
- What do I get with this order of KO Cell Pools?
- What is a pool of KO cells?
- How do you select for the edited population?
- Do I need to design the guide RNA or target sequences?
- Is there any minimum or guaranteed editing efficiency for these cell pools?
- What are the conditions on the guarantee?
- Can you knockout non-coding genes?
- How do I get my cells to you?