We design and synthesize multiple synthetic modified single guide RNAs and test the indel efficiency along with a number of transfection parameters. We then deliver the clone with the highest indel efficiency. The transfection parameters are optimized using Synthego’s positive control sgRNAs, and analyzed using the ICE tool for optimal editing efficiency.
Articles in this section
- What is a Knockout Cell Pool?
- I can do the experiment myself. Why should I buy this?
- What do I get with this order of KO Cell Pools?
- What is a pool of KO cells?
- How do you select for the edited population?
- Do I need to design the guide RNA or target sequences?
- Is there any minimum or guaranteed editing efficiency for these cell pools?
- What are the conditions on the guarantee?
- Can you knockout non-coding genes?
- How do I get my cells to you?