No, unfortunately at the moment we are only offering the pooled service for knockouts of coding genes. Please see our clonal cell engineering service for the capability of cell engineering of non-coding regions.
Articles in this section
- What is a Knockout Cell Pool?
- I can do the experiment myself. Why should I buy this?
- What do I get with this order of KO Cell Pools?
- What is a pool of KO cells?
- How do you select for the edited population?
- Do I need to design the guide RNA or target sequences?
- Is there any minimum or guaranteed editing efficiency for these cell pools?
- What are the conditions on the guarantee?
- Can you knockout non-coding genes?
- How do I get my cells to you?