We don’t! We do not want to add anything into your genome that isn’t necessary and due to our high editing efficiency, we do not need to apply selection pressure to our cells. We achieve median editing rates of 80% using our modified sgRNA guides and highly optimized process, thus enabling you to either use the cells as a pool within a short timeframe or to use the pool of cells to create a clonal cell line.
Articles in this section
- What is a Knockout Cell Pool?
- I can do the experiment myself. Why should I buy this?
- What do I get with this order of KO Cell Pools?
- What is a pool of KO cells?
- How do you select for the edited population?
- Do I need to design the guide RNA or target sequences?
- Is there any minimum or guaranteed editing efficiency for these cell pools?
- What are the conditions on the guarantee?
- Can you knockout non-coding genes?
- How do I get my cells to you?