Check out our great blog post detailing all you may need to know about ICE.
For every ordered sgRNA we will conduct an internal editing experiment on your human cell line of choice. The results of this editing experiment will be analyzed through the ICE analysis software and will generate the following detailed descriptions of the editing outcome:
Summary page: ICE and KO scores
- Overall editing efficiency for the edit using the ICE and KO scores
- An R-squared value indicating how well the analysis performed
For each edit submitted, ICE also shows:
- A list of all of the identified sequences that contribute to the editing outcome, with percentages of representation.
- A plot showing the differences between the wild-type and edited sequence traces
- A distribution of different indel types around the cutsite
- A sequence alignment to verify that the wild-type and edited sequence files were properly aligned and show you the genomic context around the edited region.