These cells require the standard cell culture set up, such as a negative pressure cell culture hood, cell culture incubators that have controlled CO2, and sterile cell culture media, among other equipment.
Articles in this section
- What cell lines are available for testing my sgRNA?
- How is the edited cell line population generated?
- What will I receive when I order a vial of an edited cell population?
- What do I need to have in my lab to receive edited cells?
- What are the standard cell culture conditions and tips for the cells I ordered?
- For how many passages can I expect the edited cells to grow?