We recommend the use of standard cell culture conditions as recommended by the ATCC website for each cell line, including the media used for their culture. No antibiotic selection was performed in the generation of these cell pools, so you do not need to use any selection antibiotics in your media. We recommend testing the cell pools for editing efficiency or phenotypically for gene knockout as soon as you receive the cells or right before you run each experiment so that you know your percentage of edited cells in association with the results.
Articles in this section
- What cell lines are available for testing my sgRNA?
- How is the edited cell line population generated?
- What will I receive when I order a vial of an edited cell population?
- What do I need to have in my lab to receive edited cells?
- What are the standard cell culture conditions and tips for the cells I ordered?
- For how many passages can I expect the edited cells to grow?