The on-target events are analyzed by Sanger sequencing followed by analysis on the ICE software. Off-target events are predicted in silico by Synthego’s Design Tool and are not tested experimentally. If you would like to have off-targets analyzed for your cells, we offer it as a fee-for-service. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Articles in this section
- Why should I validate my guides?
- What is included in the sgRNA validation service?
- What information is included in the ICE Analysis Report?
- What is ICE?
- What is the KO score?
- How do I interpret the data presented in the ICE Analysis Report?
- What is the best way of utilizing the information from the ICE report?
- How are the on-target and off-target events in the edited cell line analyzed?