Currently, ICE is smart enough to choose an appropriate Indel analysis window in order to generate correct alignments and inferences. In the case that this cannot be determined, an Orange check mark will appear next to a specific analysis, which will provide some details on how analysis of this sample differed. Future versions may enable user-defined custom parameters for analysis.
Articles in this section
- Can I use ICE to analyze CRISPR Knock-ins?
- How do I use the ICE analysis tool and interpret my results?
- How many samples can ICE analyze at once?
- What RNA-guided nucleases does ICE analysis support?
- What size PCR amplicons should I use for the ICE analysis tool? How should I design my PCR primers?
- Are there parameters that I can specify, such as indel window or expected cutting site?
- Can I run ICE on a private server or in the cloud?