Yes, you may run the ICE analysis code in any environment you wish, so long as it’s used for non-commercial purposes. For commercial applications, please contact us (email@example.com) for additional licensing details.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the ICE analysis tool and interpret my results?
- How many samples can ICE analyze at once?
- What RNA-guided nucleases does ICE analysis support?
- What size PCR amplicons should I use for ICE and ICE-D analysis tool? How should I design my PCR primers?
- Are there parameters that I can specify, such as indel window or expected cutting site?
- Can I run ICE on a private server or in the cloud?