Currently, ICE supports the upload and analysis of up to 700 sequences at a time. Sequence files, including the wild-type reference sequence, are uploaded as .ab1 files in a .zip file format; a separate Microsoft Excel file is required to define experimental samples. Please see https://ice.synthego.com for example files.
Articles in this section
- Can I use ICE to analyze CRISPR Knock-ins?
- How do I use the ICE analysis tool and interpret my results?
- How many samples can ICE analyze at once?
- What RNA-guided nucleases does ICE analysis support?
- What size PCR amplicons should I use for the ICE analysis tool? How should I design my PCR primers?
- Are there parameters that I can specify, such as indel window or expected cutting site?
- Can I run ICE on a private server or in the cloud?