We have found that ICE performs well against NGS, and in general we see very good agreement in Indel distribution between these two methods. Check out this publication (Hsiau, et al. biorxiv (2018). regarding a comparison between ICE and existing CRISPR analysis methods in the near future.
Articles in this section
- What is ICE? What is ICE-D?
- What types of CRISPR editing events can ICE and ICE-D analyze?
- What algorithms are used to calculate ICE and ICE-D scores? Which score should I use?
- How does ICE analysis compare to TIDE analysis?
- How does ICE analysis compare to Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) analysis?
- What are some of the benefits of using ICE and ICE-D over TIDE?