You can expect similar analysis results for standard CRISPR editing that involves the formation of Indels that result from a single CRISPR-Cas9 double-stranded DNA break.
Articles in this section
- What is ICE? What is ICE-D?
- What types of CRISPR editing events can ICE and ICE-D analyze?
- What algorithms are used to calculate ICE and ICE-D scores? Which score should I use?
- How does ICE analysis compare to TIDE analysis?
- How does ICE analysis compare to Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) analysis?
- What are some of the benefits of using ICE and ICE-D over TIDE?